Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Top List of popular dj songs

Right here you may obtain a few of my all occasions favourite popular dj songs and ballads. These songs are an excellent present for the loved ones. I am looking such songs for a long time. As songs get completed, I will update it right here! I may have a lot more, I could have much less.


Some popular dj songs?


popular dj songs.jpg


Top 20 list of popular dj songs


1. [Whiskey Lullaby] --- Brad Paisley and Alison Krause


2. [Me, Myself and U] --- Beyonce


3. [Ordinary People] --- John Legend


4. [Pimpin All Over The World] --- Ludicris and Bobby Valentino


5. [1 Thing] --- Amerie


6. [Single] --- Natasha Bedingfield


7. [Lips of An Angel] --- Hinder


8. [A Public Affair] --- Jessica Simpson


9. [ Pop, Lock and Drop It] --- Huey


10. [Teenagers] --- My Chemical Romance


11. [Just Dance] --- Lady Gaga (PCM Interview)


12. [What Hurts The Most] --- Cascada


13. [Fall For You] --- Secondhand Serenade


14. [Paparazzi] --- Lady Gaga (PCM Interview)


15. [Please Don't Leave Me] --- Pink


16. [Come Back To Me] --- David Cook


17. [Love, Sex and Magic] --- Ciara & Justin Timberlake


18. [It Was A Very Good Year] --- Frank Sinatra (When I was 21...)


19. [Funk ] --- James Gang


20. [Tuesday Morning] --- Michelle Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment